About the Role
• Partner closely with the Design Director, UI and UX Leads to develop, test and implement our operating model and design process.
• Oversee, in partnership with the team Lead(s), development of team processes, workflows, and playbooks for capacity management, project intake and prioritization
• Socialize, implement and help enforce adoption of team processes created in partnership with Director and Leads
• Enforce predictable product design team workflow, routines, and communications practices including project health status and timeline management
• Ensure project status’ are kept up to date in partnership with product designers. You have strong follow-through and will reach out to get updates, keep the ball rolling when others fail to.
• When applicable partner with vendors, manage project tracking tools, and assist with design-specific software management.
Desired Soft Skills & Talents
• Initiative: A dedication to driving projects, anticipating challenges, meeting deadlines, and managing time.
• Organization: You are timely, able to keep documentation up to date. You have experience maintaining maybe even creating systems. You appreciate efficiencies and strive to create them.
• Collaborative: Work effectively within and across teams. Able to build relationships with and rapport with various personalities and cultural backgrounds.
• Communicative: You value honestly and transparency; you are not afraid to raise awareness of project threats and risks in order to implement a mitigation plan.
• Analytical: Able to learn quickly and apply new knowledge adeptly.
• Agile: Works comfortably in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Experience working with agile/scrum teams and has a tolerance for pivots due to customer or business demands.
• Certificate in Project Management, Program Management, UX/UI/Product Design or degree in related field
• 2+ years experience producing/managing creative projects and working directly with designers of various skill sets.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Professional experience in the digital design space; preferably web or apps
• Experience managing e-commerce solutions or complex customer facing projects
• Proficiency in project/task management software including or similar to:
o Jira/Jira Align
o Mural, Figma, FigJam a plus
o Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• An interest in the creative side of tech and passion for organization & efficiency
Remote Digital Design Operations Coordinator - Contractor
Duration: 3 years
Work Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours/week
About the Company
About the Position
In this role, you'll be a key member of a rapidly growing, multi-disciplined product design team supporting mobile app initiatives. You’ll report to the Design Director of native
apps and partner closely with our team leads, designers as well as product managers.
We are looking for a DIGITAL DESIGN OPERATIONS COORDINATOR experienced in creative product management and coordination. The right candidate for this position will have a solid understanding of the creative process, is highly organized, enjoys creating efficiencies. They can juggle multiple initiatives and enjoys working with people and can easily build rapport.
This is a contract, remote position. Any US time zone is acceptable but you’ll be working with a distributed team from West Coast to Israel.